Over your two weeks with us, your time will be split between visits to local attractions, learning the practical aspects of hospitality, and social activities in the evenings.
During your first week…
You'll be introduced to the world of hospitality, fine dining, cultures and customs and communication skills. Here is a sneak peek at a typical day during your stay with us:
Understanding Cultures and Customs
During your second week…
With an average class size of 20 students, you will be able to select a World of Hospitality specialisation to tailor your second week to your interests:
Developing Your Inner Leader
Ideal for anyone looking to develop his or her leadership skills
- Lead a multicultural team
- Develop your communication style
- Participate in “leadership in action” activities
The World of Hotels
A great opportunity to learn more about hotel life
- Create a positive customer experience
- See what the customer sees at first sight
- Discover what goes on behind the scenes of a hotel
- Take your first steps into operational management
Duration & Requirements
The summer camp Swiss Hospitality Club class lasts for 2 weeks, with courses offered over July and August.
Our only requirement is that you have an English score of 4.5 IELTS (or equivalent).
● Sunday 7th July – Saturday 20th July
● Sunday 21st July – Saturday 3rd August
● Sunday 4th August – Saturday 17th August
COURSE, ACCOMMODATION AND ACTIVITIES
Swiss Hospitality Club (2 weeks):
Swiss Culinary Club (1 week):
Combined (3 weeks):
● Tuition ● Course material ● Accommodation in double deluxe room ● All meals as described ● Standard leisure programme ● Saturday and Sunday Excursion ● Evening social activities ● Use of all facilities as described
Will be charged only once for the same family members.
Transfers to Montreux
Geneva airport to Montreux CHF 175.– / one way
Health insurance is compulsory for non EU residents. CHF 45.– / week